Friday, August 8, 2014

Hero skill points

How to place hero skill points?

Peace Time
I focus my hero points in construction, research, troop training 1, then any other resource my stronghold is setup to produce.  

I don't bother with gathering skill because I don't send my hero out to gather because of the risk of him being taken.  Besides, he only boosts one march at a time.  Honestly with all my hyper farming I don't do much gathering now.  If I do it is with T1 or T2 only.  But that is a different subject.

War Time
Points placement will depend on your play style as mentioned in other posts.  Are you attacking or defending mostly?  For defensive, "anvil" strategy you will want to focus points in trap attack, troop health, and defense.  Then choose 2 of the three combat types: Calvary, ranged, infantry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment