Friday, August 1, 2014

Gathering kingdom event

So today I log in to see a new kingdom event. 20k gold and various other speed ups for gathering and killing monsters. I was initially excited, but as I post this an outlander is attacking one of my farms. The walls that protect the kingdom from other kingdoms will be dropped during kingdom events now. At first I did not let this deter me. I need 40m points to obtain the top prize. 

 So, I set out to farm some food because it will provide 2 points per resource. Not long after I settle in, I'm scouted by an outlander and then a march is sent. I'm using anti scout, so he has no idea what I have there, but I leave anyway.

Basically, this event is not so appealing. I can farm for points and risk losing troop power, or just sit in my stronghold and wait it out all weekend, or go to their kingdom and farm their strongholds... Either way there will be no farming of resources. Dumb event if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment