Monday, August 4, 2014

Benchmarking

Last night, through mostly frustration and boredom, I did a benchmark test of sorts on my stronghold.  

We are currently in a Kingdom vs. Kingdom with K24 Terra.  After porting and burning their kingdom for 6 hours I had accumulated 20M of each resource and a couple dozen heroes, two of which I could execute.  However, I rarely killed or hospitalized any troops.  So, I was only halfway to gold in the event.  

I decided I would just park my strong hold in our forest and wait.  I eventually nodded off and woke up at about 3 am to discover I was surrounded by outlanders.  The rally went off and I had just enough time to pop a +75% attack bonus.  

It was a full T4 tier four and tier 4 strat rally with limited meat shield or lower tier troops.  I'll attempt to post the report.




No comments:

Post a Comment